Warren Buffett Quotes & Golden rules of investing

“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

“If you are in the luckiest 1% of humanity,you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

“You don’t need to be a rocket scientist investing is not a game when the guy with 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.”

“It’s better to hand out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.”

“I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”

“If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”

” No matter how great the talents or efforts, some things just take time, you can’t produce a baby in a 1 month by getting 9 women pregnant.”

“Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.”

“Always invest for the long term.”